Friday, February 16, 2007

Technologix - A new approach to technology !

Technologix - A term coined by me, I donno how it came and luckily its this was available in such a busy blogging site where there are millions of new blogs written on a daily basis.

Technologix is a combination of Technology and various Logics, be it business logic or some other, it hardly matters. This is my attempt to portray the new technologies that keep coming up and to which I get exposed to, I want the world to know it. As one of my friend Yatin has his e-mail signature saying "Knowledge belongs to people, lets return it to them" and its so meaningful.

You don't take out water from a well and its springs don't produce fresh water and the water gets contaminated and starts stinking. Why to keep our knowledge to us when there are so many people who, because of some reasons are not able to cope up with the new trends.

By this I don't mean that I am the messiah of knowledge or something of that sort, Its simple, whatever i know in this world about the technology that will be shared., Thats it.

Your comments are welcome, on any topic including this introduction and also on how to make this place a real useful spot.

And finally about this template, It has been designed exclusively by me, rather modified it from the existing templates available in blogspot.

Hope to see you hooked into Technologix. Till then

Bye from

Me :)

2 comments:

Yogesh Y Y A said...

nice work buddy
its really col idea about this blog n the template is really awesome
keep it up

Senthil Thyagarajan said...

really like the template and the idea to show up the new innovations which acutaly i nver had an idea about